marketing advice


Bad marketing advice can kill a small business!

We live in an age where anyone can set up a website or blog and claim to be an expert on anything! That’s why, as a respected name in marketing, I decided to start a website a couple of years ago – www.jimconnolly.com – that just GIVES AWAY FREE MARKETING information to anyone who wants it. No, you don’t even have to subscribe to anything or register – it’s ‘just there’ for you to read, listen to and enjoy the results!

Small businesses and those just starting out, rely heavily on free advice. I wanted to make sure there was a 100% free, reliable marketing resource for them, which they could use to massively improve their sales results. Because I base all the marketing information at jimconnolly.com on ideas I have used to generate millions in sales for clients and myself, people know they can trust the advice there. Of course, it’s also the reason I launched this marketing blog!

Jim who? – Never heard of you!

If you don’t already know who I am, I have been a marketing professional for over 20 years and I have run my own successful, international marketing business for the past 13 years. I have generated many, many millions of pounds and dollars worth of sales and my marketing material now reaches millions of people each year, spanning over 70 countries. My newsletter is read by thousands of people on every continent and my audio programs are used all over the world. I have also contributed to programming on The BBC, ITV and Channel 4 in the UK and CBS and CNN in North America.

Post a Comment

0 Comments