Katy Perry and John Mayer will be engaged: "It is inevitable"

Katy Perry, John Mayer


Katy Perry and John Mayer will they go to the altar in the near future?

A source told E! News that the two lovebirds will undoubtedly get engaged.

"It's inevitable," our source tells us she said, adding that Perry and her husband are "very serious".

They are apparently so fond of each other that their friends and family would not be surprised if the Mayer asked in marriage.

"Everybody wants them to get engaged," says our source. "They are perfect together."

Mayer was seen doing the jewelers to find an engagement ring for his girlfriend, pop star, then this may be a matter of time for them to become future husband and wife.



Perry has recently entrusted about his longtime love in the November issue of the magazine W.

"I actually go with the one I had a crush", the star of 28 years was ecstatic it. "I crush on him for a long time."

She also talked about her marriage of 14 months with comic Russell Brand , who has finished in divorce in February 2012, and if she had enjoyed the wedding.

"Sure," she has said. "I really liked. It was a new experience, fun and exciting. But I like my current situation, and I believe that nothing happens by chance."




Perry also described his current boyfriend of "genius" and told E! News: "I was a fan of John for years before he could kiss her . "

He added: "I'm a big fan, I think he is incredibly talented and gifted and is a songwriter of genius be part of what he does was natural.".

The couple revealed their relationship to the public during the summer of 2012, a relationship that included a brief break at the beginning, and are inseparable since.

Post a Comment

0 Comments