A Shakeology cleanse is great for those who want to kick start their weight loss or need to drop a couple of pounds for an important event. How much you lose with the cleanse really depend on your body, everyone is different. This cleanse is mainly to get rid of the toxins in the body and "re-setting" your diet clock, the weight loss is a bonus. I tried the 3 day cleanse and wanted to share my experience with you.
Day 1 of my cleanse was smooth sailing, started the day with a Greenberry shake and a splash of fresh lemon juice then in the afternoon switched to a chocolate shakes. (To my surprise I now enjoy Greenberry with just lemon and water! I used to always add a lot of fruit to mask the Greeberry flavor but I don't need to do that anymore). I did my RevAbs workout for the first day with plenty of energy, it was a good day.
Day 2 was a little different, around 1:00pm I was a little more tired then usual and I was debating if I should workout or not. Missing a workout was not an option so I ate half a banana and half an apple and did my usual Turbo Fire 55 EZ class. I had to cut it 5 minutes short because I ran out of energy so immediately after my workout I took my second shake and BAM my body was fueled with energy again and I felt OK until dinner time.
For day 3, I planned my shake intake better so I wouldn't have a crash like the day before so I timed them for 9am, 1pm and 4:30pm with the usual 1 fruit in between each shake, this time I sustained a steady energy throughout the day, and my workout was amazing until about 7pm I was really hungry for dinner.
Here's how I did the cleanse:
9am - Greenberry Shakeology with one table spoon of fresh lemon juice, ice and water along with a cup of Green tea
11am - 1 medium apple 1pm - Chocolate Shakeology, ice and water
1:30pm - workout!!
3pm - half an apple and half a banana
5pm - Chocolate Shakeology, ice and water
7:30pm - Salad, Mixed Greens, Chicken or Salmon (6oz), and olive oil and red wine vinegar (optional, some say no olive oil and vinegar but I personally couldn't eat a dry salad)
I only drank green tea once a day because it made me so hungry but it is recommended to have 2 cups a day. Make sure you time the Shakes so they fall within 3 to 4 hours so you don't get extremely hungry. Drink plenty of water to flush your system.
Don't set your sight on losing a lot of weight with this cleanse, some lose nothing while others lose 5 pounds. My weight loss with the Shakeology cleanse was 3 pounds and 1 inch off my waist, not bad for 3 days!
Visit my Personal website for great tips and recipes: http://www.wesoslim.com
I'm an online fitness coach that helps people stay committed to their fitness and nutrition, I will answer any questions that you might have through email or social media sites.
0 Comments
please feel free to add your comment and like my post.