If you are a wrestler one of the biggest problems is always qualifying for your weight. You have trained all week, eaten a perfect diet, your match is the next day and you are still 3 pounds overweight. At this point the majority of you would be putting on your sweat suit and sitting in a sauna or sitting in your bathroom with a shower on and the water as hot as possible for a do-it-yourself steam-room. Others of you would be jumping into your sweat suit in performing an insane amount of cardiovascular exercise trying to sweat out the extra weight. And then there is some people who will wind up sleeping the night in a freezing a cold room trying to shiver oh wait the extra pounds.
This is totally not necessary and often times they can be hazardous to your health. I have worked with a multitude of wrestlers as a nutritional and fitness consultant and I can tell you that there are much easier ways to make way for your matches.
Please remember before following this or any other nutritional, weight loss and exercise programs to consult your family medical doctor for clearance.
Now if you are lucky enough to only be 1 to 3 pounds overweight the only thing that you have to do is follow a fat burning nutritional program. Here is one such program that my clients find very effective at dropping an extra 1 to 3 pounds. This is the program that I usually recommend when the wrestling match is sometime in the afternoon, say 4 PM.
The night before your match stop eating for hours before you go to bed. I have most of my athletes stop eating at seven o'clock in the evening when they are trying to make wait for the next day. Then when they wake up the next morning I have them eat two hard-boiled eggs within the first hour of waking up. For the remainder of the day I have them eating half of a hard boiled egg approximately every 30 minutes. The only thing that they drink is water and the water must be set throughout the day and not gulped. After the weigh-in I have them eat 1 to 2 oranges. I do not have them perform any exercise until after the weigh-in and they have eaten the oranges because I do not want to physically drain them.
Again please remember that before following this routine or any nutritional and exercise program that you consult your medical doctor for clearance.
0 Comments
please feel free to add your comment and like my post.