Foods That Surprisingly Put on The Most Fat



Firstly, most people think that foods like pastas, cereals, and breads are good. I'm not just talking about white bread/pasta/cereal here - I'm including whole wheat products... They all cause you to put on a lot of fat! Our hunter-gatherer background only consisted of nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and meats.

If you follow my advice and get rid of wheat products from your diet for at least 2-3 weeks, you should begin to burn fat and your mood will improve. This affects your weight in a BIG way. There are tons of other health benefits that eliminating wheat products from your diet lead to but I will not get into that in this article. What you have to know is that it will help you lose weight a lot quicker.

Second of all, this one may surprise you too: fruit juice like orange juice and apple juice... It's the second of the 2 most fattening products you can ingest. 99% of people think it's good for you and your weight loss... but it's not. Fruits are good for you but fruit juices are not. This has to do with the fibre in fruits and the lack of fibre in fruit juice... The fibre and lack of fibre affect your blood sugar and weight loss or weight gain. I won't bore you with the details but basically too much fruit juice will make you gain weight. Consuming fruits however is a good part of a healthy diet and you should do this.


clicking here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments