I don't advocate such fast weight loss however, because of the overwhelming interest in 'quick results', I thought I'd better give you my thoughts on the topic.
There are many reasons why you may want to lose fat quickly and get a flat stomach in 2 weeks. Maybe you have a wedding, a special event, or summer is approaching too quickly where you live.
Whatever the reason, please know that having these expectations is not ideal for many reasons, for the most part, you do not want to set unrealistic expectations because unless you have gifted genetics, you will most likely be disappointed.
You didn't gain all that weight in 2 weeks did you? So depending on where you are right now, it may or may not be possible to achieve the results your after in 2 weeks.
Because I can't see you right now, I cannot give you a time line of how far you can go in 2 weeks; however let me give you some tips that will help you drop the 'quick pounds'.
Tip 1:
Begin to cut out anything 'white' from your diet. This means no white bread, white rice, donuts, cake, bagels, muffins, toast etc. Most of these foods have a high glycemic index and will cause your blood sugar to spike (not good for fat loss).
In fact, since you want to lose the weight as fast as possible I would not touch any breads at all.
Tip 2:
If you have this type of radical goal, then you are crazy if you think you can do it without exercising. I'm going to assume you are serious about this and have access to an exercise machine (or you can just go outside).
Anyway, beginning tomorrow, start waking up earlier, make yourself a black coffee (no milk, no sugar) and do 30-45 minutes of moderate cardio. Do not eat anything before you start. You can also do interval training instead of 'slow cardio' if you prefer it. By the way, the black coffee isn't optional (unless you have health issues) there is a reason for it.
Tip 3:
You are now not consuming high carbohydrate foods and you are using fasted morning cardio to blowtorch fat. However, I would also recommend you...
1. Drink a ridiculous amount of water (to keep you liver processing fat as efficiently as possible)
2. Have a source of lean protein with each meal and finally...
DO NOT consume any carbs after lunchtime. This is a huge piece of advice for very fast fat loss. So you are having a low GI carbohydrate source in the morning and for lunch and then your other meals will contain a protein source and vegetables only.
There are many factors I have discussed in this article, that if your new to all of this, your probably wondering... 'why would I do that'. Since this is a short article, I cannot go into the 'WHY'. But if you do it, you will soon realize this is a powerful way to get super fast results.
0 Comments
please feel free to add your comment and like my post.